Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for external bursary programme for 2019 Academic year. The South African National Accreditation System bursary funds scarce and critical skills that are not limited to any undergraduate qualification.
In line with The Skills Development Act, 1998 (Act No. 97 of 1998) the South African National Accreditation System (SANAS) is committed to providing opportunities for previously disadvantaged individuals (youth) to gain work experience, whilst developing their skills to improve service delivery, by providing Internships. For the following qualifications:
•Finance / Supply Chain / Procurement
SANAS seeks to employ an experienced Executive Personal Assistant with strong operational background to join this rapidly growing organisation. The main responsibilities of the successful candidate will be to provide high quality executive personal assistance and administrative support service to the Accreditation Executive and to manage and organise the Office of the Accreditation Executive.
Duration: From 01 September 2017 to 31 August 2018
The South African National Accreditation System (SANAS) offers Internship opportunities to South African graduates who wish to apply for the SANAS Internship Programme.
Candidates from the following fields of study are invited to apply:
- Any technical field, eg. Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical), Chemistry, Medical Science, Agricultural Science & Veterinary, etc.
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID Number;
- Applicants must not have been previously employed;
- Applicants must not have been previously employed under any Internship Programme;
- Applicants must be in possession of a Senior Certificate/ Matric and completed a Degree or National Diploma/Higher Diploma from a recognised institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa in one of the above-mentioned fields of study;
- CV, certified copies of certificates, academic transcript record and identity document must accompany the motivation for the Internship;
- The successful candidates will be appointed for a duration of 12 months (1) year, and will be required to sign an Internship Contract.
Interested, suitably qualified candidates who believe to have what it takes are encouraged to email their CV’s (maximum 3 pages), certified copies of qualifications as well as certified copy of their ID and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must note the following:
- Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered;
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to an interview to determine their suitability;
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within one month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Lesedi Aphiri – 012 394 3771