Duration: From 01 September 2017 to 31 August 2018
The South African National Accreditation System (SANAS) offers Internship opportunities to South African graduates who wish to apply for the SANAS Internship Programme.
Candidates from the following fields of study are invited to apply:
- Any technical field, eg. Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical), Chemistry, Medical Science, Agricultural Science & Veterinary, etc.
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID Number;
- Applicants must not have been previously employed;
- Applicants must not have been previously employed under any Internship Programme;
- Applicants must be in possession of a Senior Certificate/ Matric and completed a Degree or National Diploma/Higher Diploma from a recognised institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa in one of the above-mentioned fields of study;
- CV, certified copies of certificates, academic transcript record and identity document must accompany the motivation for the Internship;
- The successful candidates will be appointed for a duration of 12 months (1) year, and will be required to sign an Internship Contract.
Interested, suitably qualified candidates who believe to have what it takes are encouraged to email their CV’s (maximum 3 pages), certified copies of qualifications as well as certified copy of their ID and motivational letter to email@example.com
Applicants must note the following:
- Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered;
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to an interview to determine their suitability;
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within one month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Lesedi Aphiri – 012 394 3771